A Windows WiThrottle client for JMRI.
Train Throttle lets you use your Windows device as a JMRI/WiThrottle control. You can access functions 0-28, as well as control multiple units on the fly.
In order to use Train Throttle, you will need the following:
- A model train layout, powered by a DCC system
- A device running Windows 10
- Desktop or Laptop
- Xbox One
- A computer running JMRI, with the WiThrottle service enabled, and connected to:
- Your DCC system via a PR4 or similar device
- The same network as the device running TrainThrottle, via Wifi or Ethernet
Note: TrainThrottle is developed against the current version of JMRI (currently 4.20) running on a Windows 10 PC, using a PR3Xtra for communication. If you experience any issues with earlier version of JMRI not working as expected, please contact me with the version of JMRI you are using.
View in store (store link)
No information is collected by this app, period.
Regarding phone support
Train Throttle v1.0 will be the final release for Windows 10 Mobile. It will work on all phones running version 1511 or later. Should the need arise to back-port bug fixes or features, I will have the capability to, and will make that call on a case by case basis.